Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Little Things

[News Flash]

I recently got my new camera lens in the mail, and am having a blast playing around with it! One of the reasons I have been so excited about this new 50mm lens is seeing how it can focus on the little details, those small things that often go unnoticed. 

As I was playing with my new "toy," I couldn't help but think of how that whole aspect relates to life. So often we are too wrapped up in our busy schedules to even take notice of God's fingerprints on even the little things of life.

Here's just a few simple pictures with some thoughts to ponder....

{When God shines through your life, beautiful things can happen} 

{Each of us has a beginning. Remember your Creator} 

{Putting walls up around us is never a good thing... even if they happen to "look good"}  

{Sometimes all that's needed is a warm hug}


"In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1 Thess. 5:18

{Take time to thank God for even the little blessings He brings your way today.}


No comments:

Post a Comment