“CHRIST is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation.”
Is Christ truly the center of my life? Do I live with the realization that He sees and knows ALL that I think, say, and do? Are all my daily activities carried out in ways that honor Him?
I pray that God would show me how to build every part of my life around Him. I pray that Christ would be the very center of my life and that I would live my all for Him—and Him alone—with the conscious understanding & awareness of His Omniscience and Omnipresence.
I want my life to be rooted in, to be built up by, and to revolve around my Lord.:-)
And, how about you, my friend? How would you like to see God at work in your life?
Wherever you are at, may you keep running the race that He has given you with your eyes fixed, not on the other racers, not on the sidelines, not on distractions, but on Jesus Christ. Don’t let yourself get sidetracked by the other racers, or the distractions along the course, but keep your gaze ahead and the One Who holds your eternal prize.
“…Thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself.” – Luke 10:27
{May the Lord bless you as you too consciously seek to live in a way that honors and pleases our LORD}

No comments:
Post a Comment