I can’t believe it’s already another year! Wow. 2012 just
flew by.
As I look back on this past year, I thank the Lord for all
the many ways He has been at work in my heart & life. He’s challenged me
through academics, stretched me through challenging situations, and grown my
faith in Him through facing new changes and being in new surroundings.
Despite a few personal challenges this past year, I am
amazed at God’s love and faithfulness through each and every moment. I thank
Him for never leaving nor forsaking me, for opening my eyes to His Truths, and for
His hand at work all around me. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
“Great is Thy
faithfulness, Oh God my Father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee. Thou
changest not, Thy compassions they fail not. As thou has been Thou forever wilt
be. Great is Thy faithfulness, Great is Thy faithfulness. Morning by morning,
NEW mercies I see. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided. Great is Thy
faithfulness, Lord, unto me.”
And now with 2012 over, here stands a new year with
new experiences,
new adventures,
new changes,
and new opportunities of more growth and trust in my Savior.
May God grant me the grace to keep my eyes focused on Him and not on all the changes and circumstances that will happen around me. I desire to grow in my walk with my Lord. I want to be more attentive to His Spirit’s voice in my life and to obey Him when He speak.
I earnestly pray that I would listen, be more attentive to my Father’s voice, joyfully heed and obey His call, His leading, His promptings, His convictions, and believe His Truths.
“Oh Father, may You mold and make me into the young woman of God that You want me to be.”
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27

No comments:
Post a Comment