Another year come and gone! As I reflect on 2025, these are the main things that stood out from the past year:
- sweet blessings: reconnected with precious old friends
- Gained 2 new nephews and another new phew on the way!
- Found out we had a precious baby GIRL on the way!
- Joined a wonderful new homeschool group
- Sanctified through different physical and heath challenges again
- Learned from the Lord how u need to continue to grow in Christlikeness in the way I respond to my family —especially in times of exhaustion (an how my response can affect their response etc)
- Enjoyed many sweet family times together
Looking ahead into 2026, these are my prayers for this new year:
- that I would bite my tongue before I speak
- That would watch my tone when addressing my sons and family members
- That I would be in the Word, let Gods Word dwell in me
- That I would not fear the unknowns of birth and labor and postpartum again but rejoice in the ways God has provided and will provide
- That I would continue to disciple and train up my children in the Lord and with love
- That I would seek things of eternal value vs fleeting, earthly matters
Ultimately, I want to focus more on WHO God is and grow in my reverent fear of Him so my fear of man, of pain/loss, and of unknowns will melt away. And I want to trust God to provide for my needs and in every new season coming this next year with new baby.
“God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.”(2 Corinthians 9:8)
No comments:
Post a Comment