I'm continually amazed at how giving something up to God always seems to end up in receiving great things from His Hands, especially when we're not even expecting anything.
This past Sunday I was reminded of a very important truth: "When you completely give something over to the LORD, He will bless it [even if it's a little thing]."
Sitting there in my seat, I was convicted to give over more than one area and thing in my life to God. Some of them big, some of them small. Some of them significant, some of them seeming not as significant.
In less than 24 hours, I had the incredible privilege of witnessing God's hand already at work with one of those areas I had given up to Him! Even in my small and almost-seemingly-insignificant situation, God reminded me of the importance of giving areas over to Him and trusting His Sovereignty.
Giving things up to God always results in receiving even more amazing blessings from God.
No. They may not be in the exact same form, but they are far better and so worth it!
{Praying that you also experience the joy and blessing that comes from completely giving up areas to God. Lay them in His hands and watch Him do great things.}

No comments:
Post a Comment