What kind of things are you looking to in order to satisfy your hungry soul? Is it people? Is it possessions or passions?
The only things that truly can fill that deep longing is in Christ, and Him alone.
He will fill you with the joy that lasts, the peace that calms, and the hope that endures.
Christ is the Answer you've been searching for.
Recently, I was looking over the words to one of my favorite hymns. I needed to be reminded of it and wanted to share the truths from this song with you too. So, without further adieu, here it is:
"May the mind of Christ my Savior,
Live in me from day to day,
By His love and pow'r controlling,
All I do and say.
May the Word of Christ dwell richly,
In my heart from hour to hour,
So that all may see I triumph,
Only through His pow'r.
May the peace of Christ my Savior,
Rule my life in everything,
That I may be calm to comfort,
Sick and sorrowing.
May the love of Jesus fill me,
As the waters fill the sea;
Him exalting, self abasing,
This is victory.
May I run the race before me,
Strong and brave to face the foe.
Looking only unto Jesus,
As I onward go.
May His beauty rest upon me,
As I seek the lost to win,
And may they forget the channel,
Seeing only Him."
Be filled with Christ. Let Him complete you, let Him comfort you, let Him satisfy you, and let Him lead you in the everlasting way.
{Be filled... be eternally filled with the things that last and that really matter.}

No comments:
Post a Comment