I recently came across this song and now find myself listening to it allll the time!
I could go on and on about the different truths hidden in the lyrics, or I could try to sum it up and describe it with words, but I believe it would be better to just let you listen to it and see for yourself. And, as you do, let God speak to you through it. :-)
"What if my greatest disappointments, or the aching of this life, is a revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy. And what if trials of this life, the rain, the storms, the hardest nights, are Your mercies in disguise."
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
Don't let the trials of life knock you down or cause you to doubt God's promises. Let them push us to Christ. Remember that God is greater still, and He is working in the midst of them.
{Trust in the Lord today. He's at work in your life. Ask Him to help you catch a glimpse of His many mercies in disguise.}
Oh Meagan! This is one of my FAVORITE songs! So beautiful! Thanks for posting it!
ReplyDelete