Recently, I came across a Ann Voskamp's blog with a beautiful prayer for Bloggers. This prayer focused on giving up one's blog to God and acknowledging His Sovereignty and Lordship over it (and all things).
I loved the prayer so much that I took it and formed my own personalized prayer using some of what she wrote. The whole thing was so good, convicting, and humbling that I would love to put the it all on here. However, because of it's length, I decided to simply leave you with some of my favorite parts of that prayer (with a few additions). So, without further adieu. :-)
"Let my life be full of Thee, and let it be empty of me, dear Lord. May I do all things for You and for Your glory, and may I remember that You are the greatest of audiences. You are enough."
{May we not live for the approval or affirmation of others, but may we live completely for God's smile}

No comments:
Post a Comment