Time flies so fast!
In reflecting on 2022, I feel like it was a year of the Lord providing. He provided in the following ways:
- A new house for us to live in
- Healthy birth for Daniel and his sweet addition to our family
- Sonia’s timely help with the new baby transitions this year
- Evan's wonderful pre-K program (last minute!) and the many ways he’s grown through it
- Sweet new church friends and community
- Time with family on both sides
- Good new Bible studies with my new mom friends
- Opportunities to grow in confidence/identity in the Lord vs opinions of others
Overall, I feel like 2022 was a year of sweet gifts and good personal/spiritual growth. And for this, I am so thankful--especially after the past few years feeling so painful and hard with loss and changes and stress, etc.
In looking ahead, this is my prayer for 2023, to ultimately be a good steward of the time and gifts and blessings (my kids) that God has given me… a steward in my attitudes and actions and seek to grow in being faithful to the Lord.
I pray that I may to learn to: 1) be a more loving mom, 2) be “all here” to faithfully disciple my kids (not wish I could do other things or more things too, 3) be faithful to love on and serve my little family before my personal needs and desires.
Practically, I pray for grace to:
- continue to grow in my personal walk with the Lord grow by seeking out {daily} times of Scripture memory, filling my mind with God's Truths and songs, and find times to participate in Bible studies.
- walk by the Spirit and display fruits of the Spirit, and disciple our little ones well--being mindful that they are watching and listening to my every deed and word.
- grow in confidence of identity in Christ and Who He has called me to be.
May the Lord provide all I need physically, spiritually, emotionally to strive towards this prayer in 2023, as I keep our eyes on Him and eternity and seek to serve Him during my time here on this earth
"No man that seeketh / After things of this life / Is a soldier who passes the test /Be faithful be working / Be running be serving /Be searching His word for His best //
May the Lord find us faithful May / His Word be our banner held high / May the Lord find us faithful / Ev'ry day though we live though we die"
⁃

No comments:
Post a Comment